11 November 2008

A Personal Announcement

Dear FOLKS-----------------



Some few close (very close tho far) to my inner heart and soul know what travails have ensued since my apartment ceiling crashed down on my head in April, cutting me off from the webbernet, the phone, and nearly, life itself. Enough about that. Enough said about THAT for SURE.

Anywho, AHM BOCK............like Ahnold Swartzenogger,
the esteemed Gahveenore of Cahleeforneeya.

HERE IS MY NEW INFO FOR ALL TO SHARE WHO CARE:

Michael Serafin
339 Oak Grove Rd. Apt. Q
Jackson, MI (USA) 49203

email (continues): mserafin01@yahoo.com
new website: imperfectnerd.com

I believe that times are right to explore this lifelong dream
That is really in God's hands, I guess,
but so far He seems to have at least
a crooked grin on his face
concerning this idea
and I'll settle for that!

Thank you, everyone, for sticking with me in times of trouble and, some of you, through tragedy and comedy both. I will try to keep you all in my prayer: that you, too will find your life and love in one package, someday, as I have.

(In other words, Kit-Kat Bars.)

See you in the funny papers...right next to Blondie,
and down the street from Dagwood.
(Modern marriage thing).

Peace
..........................Michael


1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

HEY! Where's the additional info?